Saturday, August 27, 2011

Classes


I have officially completed my first week of classes at the University of Cape Coast! Of course, that doesn’t mean a whole lot here, because most professors do not show up the first week of class. Apparently, most professors don’t want to teach the first week, so they just don’t show up. I only had 2 professors show up for lectures this week. However, I have to come to class regardless, because they can show up 5 minuets before class ends and give out a quiz…. Yeah for Ghana time! At least I am one week in to classes out of 12 (They end classes on November 18, because they need 3 weeks for finals). It also took me until Thursday to finalize my classes, but I pulled it off. I have three African studies classes, one history class and one religion class. I am really excited about them and I will give you more details about them after I more classes. Also, I have my address now. It is
Jordan Palladino
Center for International Education
University of Cape Coast
Private Mail Bag
Cape Coast, Ghana
Also, I hear that you might need to put “air mail” on the side. Feel free to send me anything or even just a letter. My top wish list is American food and other kitchen supplies. Hope to hear from you soon
Jordan

BTW, keep letting me know if you want any questions answered 

No comments:

Post a Comment